- Exam Periods 85 minutes in length.
- All students take exams, however any outstanding detentions must be served before a student is allowed to take exams.
- Breakfast served all three days.
- No lunch served.
- Students in the building during their lunch, study hall, or advisory should report to the café or LRC for the entire period unless they have made arrangements with a teacher to be in a different location. Students may not roam the building during final exams.
- Students need not be called out of study halls or advisories for attendance purposes.
- Students may not leave early from their last exam.
- Students who are excused absent on either Wednesday, June 1 or Thursday, June 2 only, must make up their exams by 2:25 pm on Friday, June 3.
- Students who are excused absent on Friday, June 3 must make up their exams on June 16, or July 12 at HHS in the P-Z Student Services Office.
Today’s Exams are Periods 6, 7 and 8
Period 6: 7:30 – 8:55
Period 7: 9:05 – 10:30
Period 8: 10:40 – 12:05
Prearranged Study Sessions: 1:00 – 2:25
Buses leave at 12:15 pm