Important! Virtual Hootenanny 2020 Packet Pick-up Information – One Day Only!
When: Friday, September 11, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Location: Heineman Middle School 725 Dr. John Burkey Drive Algonquin (formerly Academic Drive)
This will be a drive-up, located at the front of the building. Please follow the signage, stay in your vehicle and we will hand you your t-shirt(s) and goodie bag(s) curbside.
Please note that we cannot exchange t-shirt sizes. Registration is closed and we cannot add new participants. Thank you in advance for your patience during pickup! We are so grateful for your support & participation!
Reminders on how to stay Hoot Strong and make this a Glowtastic time!
Hootenanny 2020 is fully virtual! This means you are taking your 5K experience to your neighborhood, preferred path, anywhere you want to make it glow!
- Swag it up! Pick-up your super special 2020 Hoot shirt and goodie bag on 9/11 @ our Heineman Middle School drive-up 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.!
- Glow! Dress in your glowiest gear! Get Active! Run/Walk/Bike/Skate anywhere during the week of 9/12/-9/19 on the course of your choice!
- Participate! Share your glow gear pictures to Instagram #huntleyhootenanny or #hootstrong The glowiest get-up will get a prize!
We have added a white face mask to your goodie bag for you to decorate- Glow ahead and get creative!!
- Care! Show us an act of community kindness! Do something nice in the community- for a neighbor, friend, etc. Share it on Instagram and be entered in the Hoot prize raffle!
Share to Instagram #huntleyhootenanny or #hootstrong
- Be safe! Take all safety and health precautions!
- Feel great! Thank you for supporting the District 158 Education Foundation! Your participation will help fund scholarship and classroom grant needs in Huntley Community School District 158!
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS!!
|First National Bank of Omaha|
|Christopher B Burke Engineering|
|Tom the Plumber|
|Singleton Family McDonalds|
|MHT Law – Jay Greening|
OUR COMMUNITY ROCKS!!! THANK YOU!!! HOOT HOOT!!!!