Huntley Community School District 158 approved a new strategic plan in 2015 after a thorough process involved more than 50 members of the school and local community.
The plan will guide the District’s decision making and operations through 2020, with annual indicators and measures of progress toward the overarching goals to be approved by the Board and reported on by the administration annually.
This document contains an overview, desired outcomes and long-term goals, and mission, vision, and values statements. Short-term goals and indicators will be set on an annual basis. Annual goals are included in the PDF version above and in an interactive online version.
The plan is the result of the yearlong Destination 158 community engagement program held during the 2019-20 school year.
Previous Annual Measures and Indicators
- Measures and Indicators 2019-20 – Modified report indicates impact of COVID-19
- Measures and Indicators 2018-19 – 91% of measures attained
- Measures and Indicators 2017-2018 – 90% of measures attained
- Measures and Indicators 2016-2017 – 89.7% of measures attained
- Measures and Indicators 2015-2016 – 84% of measures attained