Summer School 2020
Huntley Community School District 158 offers summer learning opportunities for students at all grade levels.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all summer school in 2020 will be conducted via remote learning.
Please see below for more information.
Elementary Summer School 2020
Elementary summer school will be held remotely from July 6th-July 31st (Monday-Thursday) between 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. To register, please follow these directions:
Registration is still open. Please follow the directions below:
1. Please click on this link to register: https://huntley.revtrak.net/rw-summer-programs/
2. Click on Elementary Summer School
3. Click on Elementary Summer School 2020
4. Complete the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle George at email@example.com.
Middle School Summer School 2020
- All programming is online only this summer.
- The middle school program is six weeks long and it runs parallel to the two sessions that the high school programming follows.
- Classes will run Monday through Friday, June 8th through 26th, and then take a week off. Classes resume July 6th and continue through July 24th.
- When registering for middle school summer programming, please select the grade level that the student just completed and not the grade they will be entering.
- If you have any other questions, please contact Tom Kempf at firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Summer School 2020
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Kempf at email@example.com