On October 16, 2020, the District announced plans for the implementation of a hybrid learning option for students in grades 6-12, to begin November 2. Please see below for information on the plan.
- The plan will remain in effect until conditions dictate otherwise. Any changes will be announced to families in advance.
- The plan information below refers to 6-12 students only. Elementary and ECC families should refer to this information.
- Selections will be maintained for the length of the hybrid period.
- Requests to switch from Hybrid to Remote can be accommodated by contacting your building administrator.
- Requests to switch from Remote to Hybrid will be reviewed by your building administrator and accommodated if possible at the start of the next grading period.
Opt-in Form (due October 21)
November Monthly Student COVID-19 Symptom-Free Certification (required for in-person attendance)