Please read the below letter for more information about Marlowe’s Bully Prevention Month.
Remember these tips when dealing with someone who is displaying bully behaviors:
- You need confidence. Don’t slouch down, instead stand up straight.
- Stay calm, bullies like reactions.
- Instead of getting mad, get funny. Use humor to throw off the bully.
- Cyberbullying Tip: Tell an adult and don’t erase the message. It may be needed to take action.
- Don’t fight or argue back. Just say a comeback and walk away.
- Stay within sight of teachers or a group of people.