Kindergarten Registration Information for 2015-16
Parents with last names beginning A-M
Wednesday, April 29, noon-8:00 p.m.
Parents with last names beginning N-Z
Thursday, April 30, noon-8:00 p.m.
Registration will be held at the District Office, 650 Academic Drive, Algonquin (Door 2).
Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2015
Unless eligible for rights under the McKinney-Vento Act for homeless students, the following documents are required to enroll/register your student:
1. Official Birth Certificate - NOT A HOSPITAL CERTIFICATE
(Available from office in county where child was born)
2. Proof of Residency:
|Please provide the following:
||Please provide all of the following:
**Parents who do not provide this information cannot register their child for kindergarten.**
3. Two emergency contact names and phone numbers (other than parents)
4. Parent’s work and alternate phone numbers
5. Proof of guardianship (if child is not living with birth parents)
6. Illinois Certificate of Physical Health Exam form (must be submitted before child can start school)*
7. Kindergarten Vision Exam Form: due to the schools by October 15, 2015.
8. Kindergarten Dental Exam Form: due to the schools by May 15, 2016.
*First Day Exclusion Policy
It is a requirement that all children entering Kindergarten have a physical exam form on file with their school prior to the first day of school. If the child’s physical is not submitted prior to the first day, the child will not be allowed to begin school.