School Supply Lists for 2013-2014
For questions regarding specific school supplies, please contact your child’s school office.
* Curriculum Objection Form
* 2012-13 Free and Reduced Lunch Application (English)
* 2012-13 Free and Reduced Parent Letter (English)
* 2012-13 Liberte y Redujo Aplicación de Comida (Español)
* La carta con respecto a Liberta y Redujo Aplicación de Comida (Español)
Please Note: The Free and Reduced Lunch Application form for the 2013-2014 school year will be available AFTER July 22, 2013.
Please Note - Completed medical forms for the 2013-14 school year can be returned:
By Mail: Consolidated School District 158
Attn: Health Services
650 Academic Drive
Algonquin, IL 60102
By E-mail: Scan and e-mail your document
In Person: Only at the District Administration Office during business hours
Prior to submitting your child’s completed medical forms, parents are advised to make a photocopy for their records as copies will not be made at the District Office. — Thank you for your cooperation.
Students who do not have a physical exam form submitted prior to the first day of school will not be allowed to begin school until the form is submitted.
* IMPORTANT IMMUNIZATION UPDATE! – Tdap Required for Students Entering Grades 6-12 in the Fall of 2013
* Health Forms & Immunization Requirements for Kindergarten 2012-13
* Health Forms & Immunization Requirements for Kindergarten 2013-14
* Immunization & Physical Requirements 2012-2013 – Includes NEW REQUIREMENTS
* Frequently Asked Questions Regarding New Tdap Vaccine Requirement
* Sports Physical Requirements
Administration of Insulin
Administration of Medication
Asthma Action Plan
Asthma Self-Administration of Medication
Dental Exam Form
Dental Exam Waiver – English
Dental Exam Waiver – Spanish
Diabetic Healthcare Plan
Food Allergy Action Plan
Seizure Action Plan
Sports Physical Form
Vision Exam Form
Vision Exam Waiver Form
**Please Note: The Application for Fee Waiver form for the 2013-2014 school year may not be submitted until July 22, 2013. In addition, unless your household receives SNAP or TANF benefits, ONE CURRENT MONTH OF PROOF OF INCOME MUST BE SUBMITTED along with your Application for Fee Waiver form.
Busing Request Form
Volunteer Registration Form for 2012-2013