Service Inc. of Illinois is your local agency that will support and guide you through the PUNS enrollment process and lifelong services. This includes design and delivery of quality outcome-based, person-centered services and supports for individuals who have developmental disabilities. These services and supports will be appropriate to their needs, gifts, talents and strengths; accessible; life-spanning; based on informed choice; and monitored to ensure individual progress, quality of life, and safety. Service Inc. of Illinois is your local agency that will support and guide you through the PUNS enrollment process and lifelong services.
If you have questions:
- What is PUNS and How is it Used?
- Why enroll in PUNS?
- Who Can Enroll in PUNS?
- What can families expect during the PUNS enrollment process?
- When Does PUNS Information Get Updated?
- How does the PUNS selection work?
- When Will an Individual be Selected?
- How do people know if they get selected?
- What do families do if a crisis emerges while enrolled in PUNS?