Huntley Community School District 158 invites all members of the community to an open house and ribbon cutting ceremony to commemorate the completion of our addition and renovation project at Huntley High School. The ribbon cutting will be held Saturday, April 30, at 10:00 a.m. in the new Field House in the rear of the building, to be followed by self-guided tours through the rest of our facilities, open until noon. RSVP requested »
- Self-guided tours through new and remodeled areas of the building, including the Field House, new science wing, the Hub (21st-Century library center), and cafeteria/commons.
- “Scavenger hunt” for young people, in which young people visiting all marked locations will receive a free “Future Red Raider” t-shirt (while supplies last).
- Light refreshments served in the newly remodeled cafeteria.
- Kid-friendly science demonstrations in newly constructed science labs.
- Athletic activities and teams in the Field House and outdoors (weather permitting).
- Student Ambassadors and staff will be available throughout the building to answer questions.
This event presents an opportunity for alumni, residents, community partners, and future HHS families to see all that’s changed for the better at our community’s only high school.
The video tour below provides just a glimpse of what you’ll see inside at the open house: