Huntley Community School District 158 will hold registration events for incoming kindergarten families for the 2020-21 school year at the District’s three kindergarten schools: Mackeben Elementary, Chesak Elementary, and Leggee Elementary.
Families should register at the school their kindergarten student will attend. Each school will hold its own registration event at its building:
- Mackeben Elementary: June 2, 2020, 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Chesak Elementary: June 3, 2020, 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Leggee Elementary: June 4, 2020, 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
The events will give families the opportunity to tour the building, meet administrators and teachers, practice bus pickup/dropoff, go through the lunch line, and receive a commemorative photo and t-shirt. In addition, health services and special services staff will be available for questions.
We hope that families will enjoy the opportunity to get to know their school better. A list of required documents to bring can be found at www.district158.org/kindergarten-registration/.
To determine which school your kindergarten student will attend, you can use the Huntley 158 boundary lookup tool at www.district158.org/kindergarten-lookup.
- Click the icon and select “Elementary” to view elementary boundaries.
- Enter your address in the search box titled “Enter your address here.”
- Your residence will then appear on the map within the boundary for your elementary school.
Questions can be directed to the Registration Office at email@example.com or (847) 659-6147.