We are so grateful we can keep glowing and allow the Hootenanny to take place in our awesome community or wherever your path takes you! As concerns over public gatherings increase, we are taking the Hootenanny fully virtual to your neighborhood, preferred path, anywhere you want to make it glow!
Here are the basic glow guidelines and ways for us to have a blast, feel glowtastic and stay Hootenanny Strong!
- Swag it up! Pick-up your super special 2020 Hoot shirt and goodie bag on 9/11 @ our Heineman Middle School drive-up 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.!
- Glow! Dress in your glowiest gear!
- Get Active! Run/Walk/Bike/Skate anywhere during the week of 9/12/-9/19 on the course of your choice!
- Participate! Share your glow gear pictures to Instagram #huntleyhootenanny The glowiest get-up will get a prize!
- Care! Show us an act of community kindness! Do something nice in the community- for a neighbor, friend, etc. Share it on Instagram and be entered in the Hoot prize raffle! Share to Instagram #huntleyhootenanny
- Be safe! Take all safety and health precautions!
- Feel great! Thank you for supporting the District 158 Education Foundation! Your participation will help fund scholarship and classroom grant needs in Huntley Community School District 158!
If you haven’t registered get glowing!!! Last day to register is August 24th to get your special HOOT2020 shirt & swag! https://www.signmeup.