U.S. Department of Labor Resources on Hiring People with Disabilities
- Inclusive Internship Programs: A How-to Guide for Employers
- Building an Inclusive Workforce — A Four-Step Reference Guide to Recruiting, Hiring and Retaining Employees with Disabilities
Other Resources on Hiring People with Disabilities
- Disability:IN – Tools and programs to bridge inclusive companies with people and organizations within the disability community.
- Employer Incentives for Hiring People with Disabilities: Federal Tax Incentives At-A-Glance
- Where Can I Find Qualified Applicants with Disabilities?
- Interviewing Job Candidates with Disabilities
- Information for Employers from the Job Accommodation Network
- Steps Small Businesses Can Take to Recruit and Retain Qualified People with Disabilities