The Huntley 158 Education Foundation will host its 1st Annual Huntley 158 Education Foundation Banquet on Thursday, March 8, 2018.
This inaugural event will recognize the teachers and support personnel nominated by their peers for the Distinguished Educator of the Year and Distinguished Employee of the Year honors.
Congratulations to the nominees for these awards from each building:
- District Office: Donna Runyon, Purchasing Coordinator
- Heineman: Suzanne Schwantje, Social Worker | Nancy McLennand, Program Aide
- Conley: Britt Crowe, Music | Francene Robb, Paraprofessional
- Marlowe: Erin Pawelko, Special Education | Emilio Guebara, Custodian
- Martin: Jen Raines, Reading Specialist | Tammy Bratcher, LRC Aide
- Chesak: Christa Serpe, Kindergarten | Chris Blezein, Special Education Aide
- Early Childhood Center: Kelly Nava, Teacher | Kathy Pacana, Paraprofessional
- Leggee: Kristi Stamatis, Special Education | Tina Kenders, Special Education Aide
- HHS: Angela Zaleski, Health | Pablo Hernandez, Custodian
- Mackeben: Kieran Zastrow, 2nd Grade | Jody Hilbrant, Lunch Supervisor
The Foundation’s Prize Patrol surprised the nominees in their buildings last week. (Video below)
Thursday, March 8
Cash Bar 4:30-5:30 | Dinner 5:30 | Awards Program 6:30
$25 per person
Drendel Ballroom (Jameson’s), 12860 Del Webb Boulevard, Huntley
Dinner will consist of a London Broil/Chicken combo, Fish or Vegetarian, plus salad and dessert. Find full event information at http://www.district158.org/event/outstanding-educator-employee-awards-ceremony/.
Tickets are for sale through March 1 via the Web Store at https://huntley.revtrak.net/EF/EF-Events/#/v/EF-Events-Employee-Recognition-Banquet-030818.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.