Numerous Huntley 158 individuals and teams were honored by the Illinois State Board of Education in its “Those Who Excel” awards program for 2017. The State annually sponsors Those Who Excel to honor individuals who have made significant contributions to our state’s public and nonpublic elementary and secondary schools.
Honorees were recognized at a banquet on Saturday, October 28.
The following Huntley 158 people were recognized in their respective categories:
- Mark Altmayer, Administrator
- Christina Bidinger, Early Career Educator
- Tami Broskow, Student Support Personnel
- Andy Goglin, Classroom Teacher
- Merle Halan, Educational Service Personnel
- HHS Instructional Coaches (Laura Jenkins, Erica Holton, Jack Towne, Emily Kaffel), Team
- Kim Skaja, (former) Board Member
Congratulations and thank you to all of these outstanding people for helping make Huntley 158 a Destination School DistrictTM!