After a review of existing policies and procedures regarding its athletic facilities, Huntley High School will be implementing the following changes. These changes are being made in keeping with safety and security as our top priority, as well as to provide the best experience for community users of our facilities.
HHS Event Expectations (for all attendees at extracurricular events)
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- Bags/purses are subject to search.
- No re-entry allowed once exiting the facility.
- Current student ID is required to enter for free.
- For football games, all students should enter through the pass gate closest to the softball field.
- Gates will open at 4:00 p.m. for football games
Fieldhouse Public Use Morning Hours – Beginning Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Huntley High School welcomes the public to use the fieldhouse track Monday through Friday before school hours, from 5:15-6:45 a.m.
- The public may park outside Door 10 (fieldhouse entrance) during that time.
- Guests will be required to sign in and out at Door 10 each visit.
- The inside 3 lanes of the track will be designated for walking. The outside 3 lanes of the track will be designated for jogging.
- Visitors may bring water into the fieldhouse. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
- Locker rooms will not be available for guests. Rather, temporary bleachers will be available for seating or storage of coats or personal bags.
- Visitors will be able to access the restrooms just west of the Athletics Office.
- The facility may be closed with no advance warning for reasons including but not limited to severe weather or facilitator illness. In the event the facility must close during this time, the school will attempt to post a notice on the doors and an effort will be made to notify those who regularly utilize the facility with an email blast.